Monday, November 5, 2007

How to make $100 a day

I am sure you have all heard that, "With our product, you will have to $ 5,000 a week within a matter of months. "But the problem is that the only person who, in this kind of money is the one who wrote the salespage by selling its hyped up products for gourmets as me. I admit when I entered the Internet Marketing Thursday I fell for a lot of hyped up salespages that promised me a fortune. I paid my money, doing exactly what they said, worked my butt off, and nothing but a big AdWords bill. And yet somehow convinced myself that "I" did something wrong. But it was a few years ago, and I think I got a little wiser since then.

I took a break from Internet marketing for some time, because the frustration of not making the fortune What I was really was promised to me. I spent much time on the computer, instead of with my family and friends. For a long time I tried to convince me that I was doing it for them, trying to make a better life for everyone. But I realized that I was going at it in the wrong direction, and that I needed to make a change. So I went back to concentrating on my 9-5 job and spending all my spare time with the family. I knew that I am not going to give up on marketing Internet, but I need this time to clear my head and come back with a different perspective.

So I came back to the computer of a couple Months later with a new goal in mind. I said to myself, I did not hate my job any more than I want to leave so soon. So why push me to make thousands of dollars a week if honestly, I do not need, at least not right away? That's when I said that maybe I should try for a few hundred dollars per month, and if I did well, and that would be a bonus. The only problem was to find a cheap way to advertise with, so I did not have to skip one of my winnings on my Adwords bills. Although from the beginning, I was right in the face and I did not even know it. Long before I had been writing articles I thought about making money online. They were always a good outlet to get my opinions out there and a lot of people were enjoying the read.

So, I give a blow to the idea. Let me take a few products that I liked and write about them. This was not the most difficult, I had a lot of interest, and as you probably know, this is a product for all that you can think of that exists on the Internet. I started only spends about an hour a day on this subject and then went to spend time with my family. I did this for a few weeks, skipping a day here or there. And before I knew it, I credited for sale on a regular basis. I could not believe I was actually making money! It was difficult, but I was anxious to get back greedy and exaggeration. I just stuck with the plan and seen their sales are more on a regular basis. I have set a target of $ 100 per day, and more often than those who have reached or exceeded.

Here is the kicker, it is a very simple process. If you have a brain and know how to use a keyboard, it can be done by anyone. And believe me, I am not a typist ... I use two fingers to hunt and peck method, and I still make a lot of mistakes. I came with a little bit of a website that teaches you what I do in three easy lessons. And do not worry, there is absolutely no charge for this. So if you want to know more, check the details at this Online Quick Money